Beyond the Wall
Rumors and Adventure Hooks
Feel free to add or subtract, clarify or add details as you come across them. These are intended as possible “missions” or reasons to head out over the wall, again.
- Safehouse Supply – The Irregulars maintain a number of safehouses in nearby districts. These need resupplying (food, water, medical supplies). It doesn’t pay well, but it might finance a mission into rewarding territories.
- Sapper Survey – Kobolds in the region have become bolder and are expending their tunnels into various sewers in an near Respite. They have taken to dismantling many of the barriers erected to protect the keep. Journey into the sewers, survey their work, and arrest their progress. Small reward plus bounty on Kobold tails.
- Grave Robbing – Raswell the one-legged, a former adventurer, will sell the location of the a crypt suspected of holding great wealth.
- Griffon Hunt – A griffon has been stealing goats and sheep from the farms of Respite. It is believed that it is living high atop a tower to the south east.
- Paper Money – Local scribes are will to pay top price for paper. A large cache of high quality paper can be found in a nearby district.
- Pinch the Poacher Stop whoever/whatever is poaching deer from the King’s Woods
- Scouting the South Road- Reconnoiter the Sellers Road to the South Gate, plant a green flag, retrieve the old red one.
- Mail Call – Contact the Wild Rangers and deliver a scroll, retrieve their response.
- Looking for a Looking Glass – Find an unbroken mirror at least 3 feet high. Bonus for quality.
- Stud Service – Capture (unharmed) a mare suitable for breeding.